Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter F. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their F element will be featured in their post.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you are at the beginning! If you are lost there is a list at the bottom of my post!
F is is for Fancy Folded Card with a Flower! I had a lot of Fun making this card. I knew I wanted a folded card but had to do a little research to figure out which kind I wanted! I got the idea here!
Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment formed the base of the card. Hollyhock and Ivy Lane papers were used on the inside and for the flower.
The I used the Dotted Love stamp set to add the sentiment on the inside and added the leftover heart from making the flower to add to the Dotted Love stamp to make the heart pop.
This is the card all the way open!
To make the flower I used the heart from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut 11 hearts using the Cricut Craft Room with this file. I folded each heart in half slightly off center to show both sides of the paper. Each heart I glued to a 1.5 inch circle and then put a discontinued Base and Bling metal flower in the center.
I also entered this in the Southern Girls Challenge- Floral Frenzy!
Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Catherine Nowak of Catscrapbooking.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way :)
1. Linda Norman- ScrappyTherapy
2. Catherine Nowak~ Catscrapbooking
3. Joy McHargue- Studiowow
4. Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings
5. Stephanie Feist-The QuiltedScrapper
6. Cary Magnani - My Heart'sDesign
7. Pam Trostle ~ Pam's CraftyCreations
8. Jenny Gilbert -Jen's DigiScrap
9. Michelle Battitori - Michelle's Handmade World
10. Shalana Glass - Scrappin withShalana
11. Darlys Recker - Craft Happy
12. Angelina Romero - Papercrafting with Angelina
13. Judy Faye Garner - Judy Faye's Place
14. Lisa Plummer - Flaunt Your Creativity