Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter D. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their D element will be featured in their post.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you are at the beginning!
My D today is a little out of the box for me! I did Death by Chocolate and Designed Décor! Love it so much I may have to play with one for me!
So a friend of mine bought the Designed Décor Black Frame at least a year ago maybe longer because she saw the project Close to My Heart had done with the Stamp of the Month and the frame!
It has been sitting at her house waiting to be made! Her daughter has a tea party coming up and she wanted to finish it for that. She and I sat down this afternoon and whipped this cute thing out!
We used a retired Stamp of the Month with chocolates and cute sayings on it, Pink Glitter Gems, Mini Clothespins and retired Sophia paper, plus Chocolate, Blush, Holly Hock and Topiary Pigment Ink!
The biggest help was the Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge which the tags, circles, a tab, banners and title were all cut on!
It probably took maybe 2 hours to assemble including fussy cutting, stamping, coloring and putting together the tags and circles and them arranging it on the frame!
One thing to point out is we used the pigment ink we sell rather than our dye based inks because they are longer lasting when exposed to light and better for Home Décor!
Hope you enjoyed my D and continue on to the rest of the D's!
Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Wendy Kessler - My Scrapbooking Blog
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way :)
1. Linda Norman - ScrappyTherapy
2. Wendy Kessler - MyScrapbooking Blog
3. Janna Gray - The CreativePrincess
4. Diana Saunders - Farmer DiStamps
5. Catherine Nowak ~ Catscrapbooking
6. Pam Trostle ~ Pam's CraftyCreations
7. Lisa Plummer ~ FlauntYour Creativity
8. Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings
9. Shelly Nemitz - Just OnePretty Piece
10. Darlys Recker - Crafty Happy
11. Marie Goetz - Marie'sPapercrafting and Such
13. Dominique Groulx - Fun2cre8with Dominique