Welcome to the Summer Layout Blog Hop!
Hopefully you just came from Sarah Fitzgerald's Blog- ClickWriteShare !
In preparing for my Seaside Layout Class using the Seaside paper and Complements from Close to My Heart, I came up with this fun beach layout inspired by one I found somewhere on the internet and can no longer find!! I found it!
The seashells, Life's a beach and beach sign and title come from the stickers called the Seaside Complements which coordinate with the Seaside paper!
To hang the banners, I used our retired Baker's Twine and Hemp. I also inked the edges of everything with Saddle Ink and a Sponge. The sand is Champagne paper distressed with two colors of ink and the chair was originally Colonial White and was distressed with Lagoon and Saddle Ink .
One hint I have to stretch your buck is to cut our Sponge into 6 to 8 pieces and use them and wash them after, for lots of use from a $1.25 product!
The flip flops have a touch of bling with the Bitty Sparkles.
Most everything is cut from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge with supplementation from the Life's a Beach cartridge with the beach chair!
Check out my blog tomorrow for the second page of the Layout Class for more info on how to take the class or order the kit!
For the next stop on the Summer Layout Blog Hop go to Lynn Bisset-http://phototrippingwithmamalynn.blogspot.com/2015/07/digi-scrapping-summer.html
If you get lost along the way here is the list of all the blogs!
1. Becki Adams http://beckiadams.blogspot.com/2015/07/summer-blog-hop.html
2. Debbie Hodge http://debbiehodge.com/2015/07/blog-hop/
3. Sarah Fitzgerald http://clickwriteshare.com/summer-layout-blog-hop/
4. Linda Norman http://www.scrappytherapy.com/2015/07/summer-layout-blog-hop.html
5. Lynn Bisset http://phototrippingwithmamalynn.blogspot.com/2015/06/digi-scrapping-summer.html
6. Diana Brinsley- http://dbrinsleysblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/summer-layout-blog-hop.html