Are you new to the hobby and want to learn more and increase your product stash?
Do you already place at least a $20 order monthly?
Would you like to receive at least $25 in FREE product- without doing a thing?
Do you want more CTMH products but are not local?
Do you do Studio J and want rewards for your layouts!?
If you said YES to any of these questions than I have a great deal for you!!
--This is just a "virtual" type club. We don't physically meet anywhere. It's just a way if you like our products to order each month and then one of the months you earn FREE product without having to do anything.
Benefit: This helps you budget your supplies a little at a time.
* Each month you will take turns being the Hostess.-You will earn at least $25 in FREE Close To My Heart product when it your turn to be the hostess. Most hostesses will earn more!!!
-You can choose from stamp sets, paper packets, ink pads, markers, cardstock, acrylic blocks and more.
Benefit: When it is your month you can collect outside orders from friends and family to increase the amount of FREE goodies you get. . Those sales would count towards your Hostess Month. However, you do not have to do this to join the club...it's just a way to earn even more FREE goodies.
-The rewards get better as the orders increase in amount.
-When you hit $250 in sales you will earn $60 in FREE product and one half priced item or a Hostess Collection!!
In addition to being the hostess, all members will receive:* FREE Idea Books before other customers -
-Seasonal Expressions idea book
-Annual Inspirations Idea book
* A FREE gift just for joining!
* Stamp of the Month for FREE during hostess month
* One month of being the hostess earning at least $25 in FREE products.
* Periodic sales, challenges, sample products and goodies from me!
* At the end of the club you will receive a mini stamp set as a Thank You for participating!
I will need to keep a credit card on file and will have a schedule of the Workshop on the Go that will be your order if your order isn't placed by the deadline without prior arrangements with me. This is to prevent hostesses missing out on specials because others haven't gotten their order in on time.
Let me know if you are interested!